Mikumi from Zanzibar, Game drive
Mikumi National Park covers an area of 3,230 sq km, and is rich in wildlife including buffalo, wildebeest, zebra, lion, elephant, impala, hippos, baboon, giraffe, warthog, waterbuck and eland which can be viewed throughout the year. Reptiles including crocodile, monitor lizard and python are also resident in the park. Other animals that can be sighted although rare are the Sable Antelope resident in the southern part of the park bordering the Selous, the Greater Kudu, leopard, and the wild dog also known as the African Hunting Dog. More than 400 bird species have been recorded, including European migrants during the rainy season.
- ● Full board accommodation at Vuma Hills Tented Camp.
- 2 shared game drives per day in open adapted 4WD vehicles *English/Portuguese speaking guide
- Park entry/concession fees
- Harbor & Airstrip transfers
- Tea, coffee and laundry
- *Flight Zanzibar to Mikumi NP (Dep 09:30 Arr 11:00) & Flight Mikumi Np to Zanzibar (Dep 15:10 Arr 16:45)
- Bar drinks
- International flight.
- Items of a personal nature
- Insurance, medical evacuation cover.