Manyara from Zanzibar,
Game drive in Manyara National Park
& visiting Ngorongoro Crater.
The mysterious Ngorongoro Crater is a landscape like no other on earth, that offers vast views over a beautiful natural sanctuary where wildlife encounters lie around every corner.
Lake Manyara National Park, the park is famous for its unusual tree-climbing lions and the elephant herds it protects. Lake Manyara, small yet incredibly striking and breathtaking, offers a variety of landscapes, from its flat soda lake to its dense forests and the rugged cliffs of the Rift Valley escarpment.
- Full board accommodation at Ngorongoro Farm House / Similar Accommodation time for booking
- 1 shared game drives per day in open adapted 4WD vehicles * English speaking guide
- Park entry/concession fees / crater fees
- Harbor & Airstrip transfers
- Tea, coffee and laundry
- *Flight Zanzibar to Manyara airstrip (Dep 07:30 Arr 09:55) & Flight Manyara airstrip to Zanzibar (Dep 11:55 Arr 14:25)
- Bar drinks
- International flight.
- Items of a personal nature
- Insurance, medical evacuation cover.