Half Day Cape Point Tour
- Hout Bay
- Chapmans Peak Drive Cape of
- Good Hope Simon’s Town
* Journey along Millionaires Paradise, ogling the glamorous homes and beautiful people of Clifton Beach and Camps Bay, then wind your way towards the charming coastal town and working harbor of Hout Bay. Hug the cliffs as we snake along the legendary Chapman’s Peak Drive, with its breathtaking views, towards the Cape of Good Hope Section of the Table Mountain National Park and its rugged, intriguing landscape. Boulders Beach penguin colony is a fascinating excursion. Finally, move on to the historical naval port of Simon’s Town.
- * A bottle of water per person
- * Private car/van/coach with English speaking guide *Light Lunch and soft beverage
- *Port pick-ups and drop-off
- *Local guide and entrance fees in parks.
- Items of any personal nature