Half Day Authentic Cape Town City Tour
- Cable car to summit of Table Mountain (own account and weather permitting)
- The Castle
- The Company Gardens
- Parliament Buildings, City Hall, Grand Parade and the Slave Lodge
- Malay Quarter
- Diamond cutter visit
Sense the depth of history as you drive past Parliament Buildings, City Hall and the Slave Lodge before stopping for a short visit to the Castle of Good Hope (optional), originally built as a maritime replenishment station and now the oldest surviving colonial building in South Africa! Alternatively we walk around the Grand Parade square which has its own historical significance. We hear of the brief history of District Six en-route to a visit at the Company Gardens where we walk through the landscaped gardens. Learn more about the history of the Bo-Kaap and its people as we move up the cobblestoned hills to the Malay Quarter, and marvel at the ice-cream colors of the quaint Bo-Kaap homes. Trace the moves of a professional diamond cutter as he creates every girl’s dream stone with a visit to a diamond cutting factory.
* After learning more about the history of diamonds and gold in South Africa, we drive past the V&A Waterfront, Cape Town Stadium, Sea Point, Clifton and Camps Bay as we make our way to Table Mountain where you have the option of admiring the views from the lower cable station.
* After delighting in this photo opportunity, return to port, partake in any activity of your choice or go shopping.
- * A bottle of water per person
- *Light Lunch and one soft beverage
- * Private car/van/coach with English speaking guide *Light Lunch and soft beverage
- *Port pick-ups and drop-off
- *Local guide and entrance fees in parks.
- Items of any personal nature