Birds of a Feather
Kariba Gorge | Hwange National Park | Victoria Falls
TOUR CODE: ETA2ZM236
12 Days 11 Nights
Itinerary At Glance
collection in an airconditioned vehicle and taken to a luxury lodge in the leafy northern suburb of Borrowdale before heading on a private tour of Birds At Thirty, one of Southern Africa’s largest bird sanctuaries – with over 180 different species from around the world,
Birds at Thirty is focused on conservation, education, and environmental protection of our avian friends.
Harare Lodge: Bed and Breakfast Meals and Drinks: Breakfast Only
through the beautiful Zimbabwean country side before arriving at the Zambezi River in Chirundu. Here you will embark on an adventure of birding and wildlife spotting all the way up the Zambezi River to the start of the Kariba Gorge.
4 fully inclusive nights at Nyamoumba River Lodge will be jam packed with birding opportunities in the gorge and out. Wildlife is prolific in this area too! Nyamoumba River Lodge – Fully Inclusive
4 adventure packed nights at Camp Chitubu – this tented camp lies in the heart of the park, just 2km from the largest water source in the region – Mandavu Dam. Bird lovers will be spoilt for choice when confronted with birdwatching & game viewing opportunities.
Camp Chitubu: Fully Inclusive
Your lodge is located in the peaceful residential area of the town, just a short 2.5km from the falls themselves.
Activities included are sunset dinner cruises, a tour of the falls and perhaps an adrenalin activity to end an exciting trip in Zimbabwe ! Victoria Falls accommodtion: Bed & Breakfast Dinner cruise: includes diner, all drinks and Parks fees
Tour of the Falls: includes transfers, 2 course lunch at Lookout Cafe but excludes drinksAdrenalin activities: Optional
- Park fees (For non-residents)
- All activities (Unless labeled as optional)
- All accommodation (Unless listed as upgrade)
- A professional guide
- All transportation (Unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
Roundtrip airport transfer
- Meals (As specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinks (As specified in the day-by-day section)
- International flights (From/to home) Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips (Tipping guideline US$20.00 pp per day)
- Personal items (Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.) Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees
- Some meals (As specified in the day- by-day section)